Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Easiest Clickable/Usable Graphical Buttons

I am looking for the simplest way to be able to use graphical buttons. I am still searching for a solution but it is getting frustrating so I was hoping maybe someone who has been around more than a week might know of something.

Window_Command uses text, and the sizes aren't as easily modifiable as I would like. I would like to be able to make say "New Game", "Continue", "Shutdown" into images of any size and be able to use them instead of Window_Command.

EDIT: I have decided to just go with mousie, if anyone has any idea why the mouse cursor moves erratically on the name edit window please help, the game will eventually utilize Name Edit a lot for giving nicknames to your different party members.

Also While I am editing this, does anyone know of a way to use the same Actor, say Actor002 for two party members, with different names and sprites/battler images?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.