Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dragonball Z Scripts Requets

Mystic

An abs that fits the legacy of goku games, I will give resources so you can edit a script or make one
and also id like to use my own hud if you can code that in a script that would help me out alot.

Dragonradar

A world map script that turns my world map well map into 3d like the log games.

A good ally system pretty much to go in the abs but I only want 2 allys not 3.

Message system, so it was like rm2k3 where I could use facesets/have transparent text and use my own textbox.

Abs again, like the log games where I press shift I can switch to another attack and the attack image changes. Melee like the log games again where I press "Z" he does a melee attack I keep pressing "Z" he does like 2 other melee attacks instead of a regular punch it'll help when ya see resources.

And of course a beam system with the ki button "X" is being held you see the character charge up his attack then he fires the longer I hold the X button the longer the beam just keeps on going and going and going.

I will send the Buus fury or Log 2 rom to you and of course the rmxp resources I use.

My msn is admin@dbzrevelations.mihopa.com and post/add me to your msn saying you will help me!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.