Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dragon Saga Rebirth

Cait

2cxvn2u.jpg.png

Credit to Radethdart for the awesome logo!

Plot:

Concept: My concept is a RPG with drama, tension, laughter and tears as you battle towards your final goal. I thought that there weren't too many desert kingdom game out there, which is sad there were a couple of kingdoms in the middle east that were very colorful kingdoms such as Egypt.

World: The country of Egila is a desert kingdom, ruled over by a Pharaoh. My game only takes place in a single place, but there will be other places mentioned and characters from other places.

Important details:
Amulet of the Sun - The amulet of the sun has been in the royal family for over two thousand years, it is believed to open a great treasure, but no one is exactly sure what that treasure might be or where it is. It is believed to give the royal family strange abilities, but that's not true. The royal family is the guardian of the amulet to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands, but the knowledge of why has been lost to time, itself.
I'm actually thinking that this amulet is the key to a portal into the higher realms of existence and to the Gods, themselves.

History: 10 years before: the palace is attacked by rebels and the royal family murdered
General Kalien Dun stops the rebels and executes the leaders.
A massive search begins, with the only child being declared dead (Prince Ashin).
A new search starts for a new heir
Difficulties with the Northern country of Rima and rebellions former in the west of the land: Marsel

Characters:
Wonderer - A nameless young man who was found wondering the desert almost ten years ago, he refuses to speak his name and prefers to forget about his past. He appears to be quite intelligent, and was able to use a sword better than someone double his age. When he was found, at 12 years old, he had the skills someone of their tribe at the age of 19 years old. He has increased that skill by practice and using his swordsmenship to survive. His one weakness is hunting, and will sometimes forget to care for his sword. Which he will do in the morning, instead of before bed.

Kaya - a young woman, she watched her brother murdered before her eyes, and he told her a bitter secret: Prince Ashin was live and she had to find him. Rushing from the city, she is chased into the desert by the strange men and is lost in a sand storm. Where she is located by the young wonderer and she begs for his help; which he refuses. She has a determination, fiery and is more than willing to state her opinion when asked. She is pushing away her emotions to finish this task or else, she would break down and cry. Her parents died a few years before of a disease and her only family left was her brother.

Darius Practor -

Hunter Girl Kagome - (I needed a character with a slight serious side, but could add some light hearted jokes every now and then. Who wants a downer for a game, you know what I mean?)

IMPORTANT PEOPLE:
Prince Ashin Kai - The young prince who vanished into thin air, looked a lot like his father and was last seen by Kaya's brother. The Prince has run from the palace, and was hidden in a well from the rebels. A couple of minutes later, the prince was gone and her brother said nothing.

Seth - Kaya's brother who died recently, he told his sister that the prince is alive, but he never could locate him.

Kalien Dun - A former general whose seeking the amulet, and the throne.

WORLD MAP: Since a desert is a hard place to map without giving someone the ability to get completely lost, I've played around with a world map. Literally, here it is. It's really more of a concept piece, so it fits in with this section. (o.o) I HOPE! So I'll put it in a spoiler.
WORLD_Mapscreen.PNG

Needed: More history, or at least, an understanding of what happened
Finalize world map with either a character or an arrow to select
Music - Seriously need something that will fit in with a desert theme from villages, oasis and a pyramid inner and outter set that looks nice and fits in with rtp.

Cait

UPDATE with more information, and a couple of new characters. Added a little bit of information about Algaia.

Cait

Updated: I've completely changed makers, setting and characters. My hope is to make characters that the player can really understand and want to learn more about.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.