Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dragon Catching and summoning script

Hi there everyone, I need 2 scripts: a dragon cathing script and summoning script.
Here it goes: you can only catch dragons (with Soulgems), and there's a higher chance of cathing them when their HP is low. There are only 3 characters that can catch them. I want to have a special option in the menu (Dragons) where you can see who caught which dragon. Like this:
Character #1:                            Character #2:                  Character #3:
Name Dragon                              Name Dragon                    Name Dragon       
Name Dragon                              Name Dragon                    Name Dragon

And so on. But each character can't catch the same dragon (so you can't catch a ice Dragon when you already have one)

Now the summoning script:
When battling I want the characters (that can summon) to have a special option to choose from (beside attack, skill, item and defend) called summoning. Here they can choose which Dragon they want to summon (can only summon the dragons they caught, so you cannot summon a Dragon from a teammate). If a character summons a Dragon then the other 2 characters dissapear to make room for the Dragon. The Dragons can also level and learn skills but cannot equip weapons, armor or anything. They option for Dragons are: attack, skill, return, so they cannot use items. If they return then the other 2 characters come back, but everyone who has been in the battle, including any summoned Dragons get exp.

This might be touch to script but it would really help me and I need it to start my game.
By the way, if anyone is going to do this let me know, so i don't need to bump.
GREAT THANKS to the one that will script this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bump. Ps if any scripter has seen this but thinks this is impossible could you please tell me why it's so impossible, thanks.

Bump. I'm not gonna give up, i just know there's a scripter out there that is capable to do this!
Ps if any scripter has seen this but thinks this is impossible could you please tell me why it's so impossible, thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.