Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Double Weapon

I have a supporting ability called " Double Sword ", but I can't let the character equip 2 weapons at a time. Is there a script that allows this?

Didn't feel like typing out the two links to each slot script as pointed out by my pal, Neonyo: the Suicidal Ranger Unrivaledneo: the Army of One, so here's a link to an earlier post I entered both links... descriptions and all.

>LINK<

The only thing you need to consider right now is if you're wanting an SDK-Only script (by Trickster), or an older system with a few more features (by Guillaume777).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.