Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Double Skill?

I don't know how else to ask this, but here goes..

I would like to have a script that allows an actor to use one skill, then immediately be able to use another. Here's what I mean: I've got a 'thief' like class that needs to stealth (skillID #122 in my database and statesID #25 (if that's necessary?)) in order to use certain skills, but I want him to be able to stealth, have it do the animation/message for that, then allow me to choose a skill immediately after like normal.

Also, if anyone decides to take up this request, I need it to be able to work for the CLASS, not the ACTOR, since I'm using Prexus's job changing script, and anyone can be any class.

--OR--

If that's too difficult, here's an alternative:

When that class gains the "stealth" state, it gradually drains mana by a percentage that I can set to, allowing the user to stay in stealth mode until his/her mana is drained or until canceled. Still, make it usable for the CLASS, and not the ACTOR.

Thanks in advance.

Bumpy Bump.

Does anything need an extra explanation, or is this too difficult..?

EDIT: Sorry, I put in the topic title what version of RPG Maker this is for. I thought I changed it before.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.