Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Does anybody know where these scripts are?

I remember three old scripts for RMXP years ago, I think they where on HBGames, maybe not. Not sure.
The scripts I'm looking for are:
1. A renaming window overhaul script (Yes, a script that overhauls the renaming window's design. I saw it years ago but I can't find it anymore. And no it's not the one by BlueScope.)
2. Sheol (formerly Slipknot?)'s Options Script. The most update to date script or demo copy would be nice as I can't find his options script, and his newer demo download link is a dead link.
3. Vgvgf's Aleworks options script. I know the topic exists on both here and CA, but his latest demo is a dead link.

As for the first one, there's been quite a lot of these around, which is also the reason why they weren't especially labelled and therefore shouldn't be easy to find, especially without knowing which one you're looking for. Searching especially for "Scene_Name" might give you some good results though.
Also, for clearing things up: Mine wasn't an 'overhaul', but an actual complete functionality change to support keyboard input.

I can't help you as far as the other two go.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.