Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Display enemy's HP?

Is there a script for VX that displays the enemy's HP [bars don't really matter, a number will suffice]? I looked all around the board and I can't seem to find one, they're all for XP....

King Red Of Pancakes":3r2l1m6l said:
Not at the moment. Try to be a bit more descriptive and remodel your post in the form of a request. Thankyou.
  -KRoP

Sorry, I originally posted this in the support forums and it ended up here.

NunoAle":3r2l1m6l said:
You can find it as an addon that Kylock made for Sideview Battle System 2.6

I looked at it, not exactly what I was looking for, not really interested in a sideview battle system sorry....

NunoAle":2hdrtpyu said:
Then I cannot help you! I'm the one who's sorry xD

Its okay^^;;

Anyway uhm... since one apparantly does not exist, I'm going to go ahead and make a proper request in this post:

Basically, what I need is a script [for VX] that displays the enemy's HP in battle. Bars would be nice, but if that's too complex, that's okay. I'm looking just for something that would make me aware of how much HP the enemy has. Doesn't have to be fancy. Something like in the top of the screen:

HP 850/999

I hope that clarified some things^^;

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.