Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Diablo2-like ABS

I dont know you can do that for me :(
I want Diablo2-like ABS. You can do it better if u like ;p
If u do it i'll give u in Credits :]

And for the benefit of people who haven't played Diablo how are they to know what you are talking about?

You should always -always - give as much detailed information as you can possibly given, including functions and screen shots even if necessary.
I've never played Diablo let alone Diablo 2. I think it's a mouse based setting? I have no clue, you should fill me (who would've searched if he knew what you were talking about) and others (who might've scripted had we knew what you were talking about) in on the exact details.

What he wants is a system that will have a point and click battle system left click to attack and right click to use magic and the ability to move with the mouse, and health bar and mana bar on screen and inbetween those he wants all of his items to be displayed in a row.

Don't listen to sondance, the sauseke battle system is nothing like diablo 2's the closest you'll get to it is Mr. Mo's ABS IMS that is somewhere in submitted rgss scripts.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.