Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Defence 2.0

Defence 2.0

Heres a basic rundown of what I want. All PDef and MDef are ignored by enemy and ally attacks, but when the player defends, and an enemy attacks while he is defending, he has a (PDEF)% of completely negating the attack. Also, the same thing for when the enemy attacks. I know this may be a fairly complicated script to make, but of course you would get credit for it in Flower, and perhaps become a nomination to be one of the legend classes later on in the game? :)

Hmm... hate to bump, but will bump nontheless. I don't mind nobody making this script for me (although it would be greatly appreciated), but can I at least get a point in the right direction to do it myself? Thanks.

Hm...this should be fairly easy. Are you using the default battle system? And you want this to work both ways (Enemies also get their (PDEF)% chance to ignore an attack?)

Also, what would you like it to say if the attack is ignored? "Blocked" or "Miss" or what?

Sorry, just back from Germany recently. Yes, I'm using a custom battle system, but it should work with any default battle system's add-ons. I would like it to say Blocked, and yes, for both enemies and allies :). Cheers!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.