Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Default battle modificaton

Ya...I know you all have lives and such, but I was wondering if you could make the faces of the characters ( face battlers) get mad when the actor attacks, or happy when they are cured/healed of ailments, or when the get attacked and so forth.. The same happened in the battle system of Tales of symphonia. I think that there might be a way to do it without scripts but I have no clue. So, could someone make a script for me or tell me how to do it with out scripts?

Basically, I need the face to change when:
Attacking
Attacked
Healed
Dead
Victory of battle

Credit will be given for the knowledge/scripts. Thank you. eusa_whistle.gif

You got me with 'Ya...I know you all have lives and such...' :D

Credit goes to Cogwheel, the creator of RTAB.

>CLICKY<

Hope you know Japanese though. I haven't had the opportunity to translate it yet. Haven't even figured out how he did it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.