Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Damage Reductions

Damage Reductions
Version: 1

Introduction

This Script Allows you to assign physical and magical damage reductions on your armors.

Type A : If the Damage dealt to you is less than the collective reduction of your armors, all damage is reduced to 0

Type B : All final damage is reduced by the collective reduction of your armors.

Script

Instructions

I tried to include everything in the Script Heading. Please refer to it.

Credits and Thanks

Whatever game I was playing that made me think of it. ;)

Author's Notes

Nothing major, I just threw this together before I went to bed. Additionally, I only started with type a, and through type b in while I was posting it so if theres any mistakes, blame Raziel. :lol:

Enjoy!

UH, i know that's a "noob" question but i'm trying to put the damage reduction and it doesn't work. I had put the armor id followed by the reduction. Like this:

Phy_Dmg_Red_B = {34=>500}

What should i do?

Would it be considered necroposting if I asked if this script will be making a return? Apparently its not too hard to do, I'd do it myself if I could ><

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.