Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Cutom battle system request

Hello all, let me tell you my CBS request for my game.

Ok, ill write what i need. I'll give description with it.

-MP start at a certain number when starting a combat. (FIND IT)
Since my maximum MP is 100, i want that each combat i do, i start with 10. And at the end, i come back to 100.
-Regeneration of MP. (FIND IT)
Basicly, each turn, i regain 1 MP.
-Combine Spells (FIND IT)
Some spells could combine together to form stronger ones, but not from multiple character, by using the same character, since this is a single character CBS.
EX: i want to combine "Fire Ball" and "Frost spike" to form "Ice Sparkle" for one turn. I'll pay both spells MP to cast the combine one.

-Summoning Ally in combat.
Be able to summon monster that will help me in combat for the combat. a maximum of one monster out at any time. And when the monster his out, the enemy must attack the monster first. i though of summoning them by items. But, they would cost MP to summon them.
-Element Lvl-Up
I'm using 8 element, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Moon, Wood, Light and Darkness. And these is almost the key of everything in my game cause each spell would (maybe not all) need a lvl of that element to cast it.
EX: i want to cast Moonflare, but it need 1 Moon lvl to cast it.
I though of increasing lvl of that element by items too, something like i use it and my lvl goes up by 1 for a maximum of 3 lvl each.
I want these to work with Spells and summon.

That all for now, when other thing come in mind, ill add it.
And i thank for watching this topic.

-MP start at a certain number when starting a combat.
Since my maximum MP is 100, i want that each combat i do, i start with 10. And at the end, i come back to 100.
- Trickster Minstral Song BP System
Regain 1 MP Each Turn - Same as Above
Summon Ally - Can't Help you their
Combine Spells - I believe such a script is in the works
Elemental Level Up - Can't help you with that either

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.