Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom Menu System Request

Nolund

Sponsor

Script Title:
Custom Menu System

RMXP or RMVX:
RMXP

Detailed Description:
What I want is essentially a circular menu system. In the bottom left-hand corner, I want a "ring" showing the different menu options, with the options ("Stats", "Save", "Quit", etc). Above this, I would like it to show the location of where you are, as well as how much gold you have. On the right side, I just want the basic stats of the player (HP/SP/EXP please).

What I would like to happen is, when a player selects an option that only affects one member (as in, equipment, stats, or skill), it just pops a window up beside their name, rather than taking players to a new screen.

Screen shots:

Not really a screenshot for what I want, but dub's ring menu system is similar to what I want for my own ring.

http://i39.tinypic.com/i42uj8.png

The main difference with his and what I want for mine is that his just shows up on screen, I wanted a separate one. Also, I would think it would be a tad larger, but that's up to the creator.

I don't know much about RGSS, but I assume this is a pretty big task, and I really appreciate it if somebody can make this for me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.