Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

custom menu & inventory

Menu & inventory
Give your script a name, or list the exact name & link to existing script

RMVX:

Detailed Description:
This is a request for a enu and inventory system. It needs to work along with a character upgrade points
system(like synths) and if possible a siliar system but for skills. I will explain each tab indevidualy.

Inventory.
(see mocup for details)

The inventory pretty much does not exist until the character equips a bag item.
Once a bag item is equiped then the bag may be opend to reveal an inventory. The inventory
hold depends on the size of the bag. The character may carry three bag items.
As with any system, you use the arrow keys to navigate, the enter button to select, and esc to
return top the previous menue. When you selet an equiped item you will get the options
"unequip" "nevermind" or "drop". When you select an equipedable item in your bag you will get the options
"equip" "drop" or "never mind". The little green numbers are for stackable items and display how
many you currently hold.

The equipment slots need to be...
Head, Amulate, Weapon, Torso, Belt, Right ring, Left Ring, Boots, bag, bag, bag. Each bag being a different
inventory. Transporting items from one inventory to another would be wonderfull.

Skills.

Simply displays each skill of a select type in a row. In this example it is, fire, air, earth, and utility
(healing spells, buffs ect). Then it will display each availible spell of that type undernethe in the row.
The green numbers shown display the lvlv of the spell(need to be able to upgrade spells to increase there
power) When you gain a new skill points you can increase your skills by selecting "upgrade skills. Then simply
navigate to the spell you want to increases and press enter. THen you will be asked if you are sure you want
to increase this spell. Yes/no.

Character.
Displays the character sprites, shows name, race, class and level.
Exp bar 15/30 15 being gained exp and 30 being the amount needed to gain a level.

Soul is what I use in place of SP or mana. It is increased with your int 5 to 1 point.
Def Is increased in the same manner with your str and or agility
Will is what I use in place of MGdef. It is also increased in the same manner with your int
The green numbers display the current lvlvs. the little [+] grey boxes are the increase
buttons for when you have points to spend to increase them. to increases you just move to the desired
stat and press enter until all of your points are spent.

Inventory
invenmoc.png
excluding the long lines pointing to the bag

Skills
skillmoc.png

Character
charamoc.png

In game mocup
drinvscreenie.png

Other Scripts I am using
Xas abs, hopefully a visual equip and character builder, and if I cant get it made with this script
I will be finding and using a character upgrade and skill upgrade system.

Here is another request I have that needs to co-exist with this request.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67618

I think I have explained everything clearly. If not then please ask. I really need this for my game.

Thanx ^^

-Fangy-

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.