Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom Battle Systems: ABS *At Lease Read First Plz*

I know that this may be difficult but plz consider it because i would be in your debt. I would like it is someone could possibly make me a ABS system. I don't ask for much so if possible here is a list of a few things i would like but which aint required.

• A HUD in the bottom left right corner, I would like it to show health, magic, and experience as along with the option to add a picture of the characters. ~Of chores it has top be compatible to show stats for multiple characters if set~

• I would like it to have like a setup in case you have multiple members in your part that they show on the map and that they are setup to only to attack monsters that the main character attacks or if they are attack. Then as well as soon as one character is attack they all attack the attacking monster.

• The I would like it if the monsters stats are set by comments, like you put in the monsters name and irt will bring up its stats but i guess using Variables would work too.

• Also I would like it to show the damage that is done to you and the monster and the stats and stuff like that as well.

• Also i would like it if they players could add in like a Gambit system like in FF12 so that if using multiple characters they could know what skills and what not to use on there own.

• Mode 7 compatible plz.

Or nothing thing is that if you could redirect me to a script that will do all this or part of it and make it compatible with SDK then that would be awesome as well and if you need any help with the Gambit system just ask and i'll help out, but at least I would like to have a Gambit system made...and if so please have it only have ten option slots that can house any command and if i have to input the selectable commands myself thats ok as well.

There's no ABS codes in the database :S

You jyst make events and add comments, and if it's ID 7, that's enemy 7 in the database and it gets all it's stats from that entry in the database. (Simpler than having to type it out for every enemy)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.