Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom Battle System Request (Possibly Paid)

Nolund

Sponsor

I know I'm going on a limb here, but I figured if I don't ask, I won't get an answer.

What I'm looking for is a custom battle system for RMXP. I know that these are pretty rare from people, so as the title suggests, this has the potential to be a bought script. Please read what I'm hoping to do, and let me know how much this would cost via PM. I don't WANT to have to pay of course, but I know that scripting is not easy, and what I want isn't a simple script.

So, here's what I want:

I want it to be an isometric view, so the battlers would be on an angle rather than straight up/down or sideview. It would look something like this:

240784-bofivscreen_super.png

Next, I would like to have an Overdrive bar that would look similar to the HP/MP bar in Kingdom Hearts.

battle10.jpg

This bar would need to have the faceset graphic as well, as it will change based on the character selected in battle. As per the usual overdrive commands, it would grow based on the damage dealt in combat, healing of allies, etc.

Along the top of this bar (as I would like it to be relatively long) would be the command icons, showing the Attack, Skills, Item, Guard commands.

Note: I would like the positioning to mirror the KH HUD as well, using the right sight of the screen.

Now, on the lefthand side I would like the status of my team, showing names and HP/MP, as well as a small overdrive bar if possible.

I would also like these same features to be usable by the enemies, so I'd like a mirrored version of the display to be displayed on the top of the screen as well.

This system would need to be supported by fully animated battlers.

Now, as I do not have a scanner that's the best I can do to describe what I'm looking for. I understand that it's likely going to be complex, which is why I said that there is a possibility of a being paid.

If somebody could please PM me telling me a) if they can do this and b) if/how much it will cost me.

I appreciate any replies.

Atoa

Unless someone else take over this job i can take it in the near future (lately i'm quite busy)

In any case you can use my ACBS, it has a option for isometric battle and a Onverdrive system.
You (or the scripter that takes the request) would need only to make the HUDs and bars

Nolund

Sponsor

Atoa":1l1dbzma said:
Unless someone else take over this job i can take it in the near future (lately i'm quite busy)

In any case you can use my ACBS, it has a option for isometric battle and a Onverdrive system.
You (or the scripter that takes the request) would need only to make the HUDs and bars

Well that certainly makes things a lot easier.

I'll see if that's within my capabilities. If not (unless somebody takes the request) I'll just wait on you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.