Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

creating RMXP battle scene in RMVX

i really liked the battle scene in RMXP and want to recreate it in RMVX.however i'm not used to scripting.somebody from this forum had attempted to include full body character graphics in the battle scenes but his intructions wasnt explicit so i couldnt implement it.
it would be very kind if someone can get me a script to implement it in RMVX.i want the battle scene to show the full bodied characters,even if it is not exactly like RMXP.and if that is possible without scripting,then its better.please let me know if you can come up with anything helpful.and please make sure if its a script then you explain where should i paste it,because so many options is the script editor which is very confusing.thank you in advance.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.