Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Contest Rollcall

Sorry to be in your face, but if you're joining the contest, you might want to post in this thread to say so - the more interest we get in the contest, the more prizes I'll add to the prize pot :)

I'm going to say right here and now: don't count any help I provide toward the community champion place. I'm going to help because I want to help, and I see no point in having my points tallied against other members if I don't plan to accept a prize if I'm somehow magically considered helpful enough to get one.

I'm in! I have a 3-day weekend to get started. :) And I'm getting all my visiting people obligations out the way today so I can burn through some game making tomorrow and Monday!

I'm in! Had a blast working on the intro of my game today :D! Will post a thread about it in some minutes (perfectionist me re-reads everything he posts into oblivion, so writing that thread may take a while).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.