Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CMS with pictures

i'm trying to do a CMS with many pictures. This CMS is based on standard one with the window with items, equip, save, ect. on the right side, but in this case i don't want the simple commands written (Items, Save, Equips, ecc...), but i want to put a picture for every command i script that goes to the left near of the window where are the characters stats. I would like to have a simple example of this kind of menù, it's enough an example script or other. Someone can help me?

oh thanks for your help... <_<...

i can't understand... somebody has seen this topic? i don't think is very hard to make a script like this... i don't want a entire script, but an example script that make me understand what i have to do to create a menù with pictures :|

Mac

Go look at my Mac's Pick and Mix Thread, in it i have a custom menu, just open that up and design the bacground, its alot better to draw the background with everything on it including the choices.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.