Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CMS request

I'm looking at for a cms basically the same as the DMS, but with one small difference: it shows all the stats of you're lead character where it would show the HP/SP etc of four party members. The mock up below will give you a better idea.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n133 ... mockup.png[/IMG]
When you select the status command, it'll need to go to a seperate window with the other characters in it(about 8 or 9). If possible, the status command should also act as a party select option, with the leader being unchangeable.
PS: BTW, there will only be three possible leaders if that helps

Little past 72 hours, so hope this doesn't count as necroposting. Just incase i wasn't clear enough, the M in CMS stands for menu rather than message. The picture should have made this clear, but i guess it could have been a more obscure type of message system.

After i finish flamefox's CMS i could do this one, other than the party change window, personally, i think you should put that in a seperate option, on .net there was a very nice party change script where you could make members unchangeable, sadly i don't know if its still around.

Ok, i have finished FlamerFox's but im tired, so no doubt theres some errors because i didnt test it much, so ill do this menusystem for you within the next few days.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.