Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Character passability proportional to character size?

I know Im not the only one who could use something like this. Any game with large or wide characters probably could use this.
I dont know how it would be done but one idea is something similiar to the passabilities on the pixelmovement script.
As it is I have to have a bunch of invisible events following the bgi characters in the space they occupy to prevent other characters from basically sinking into their mass, for lack of a better phrase.

Let me see what I can do.

So what you are asking for is that if the player is 2 tiles wide, it will check the left and right tiles for passability as well?

You can see my experience with the mapping aspect of rmxp I have. ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.