Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Character Fusion script

Script Title: Character Fusion
for RMXP

Detailed Description:
-What I am looking for is a script to make events that can fuse 2 or more characters together.
-The closest I can think of to what I am looking for is featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom. In this game, there is an item called "Polymerization". When used you can fuse 2 or more monsters together so long as there is a possible combination. For example, Monster A can fuse with Monster B, but Monster A cannot fuse with Monster C. While Monsters D, E, and F can all fuse together at the same time. After fusing, a new monster appears in the same spot as the monster that activated the event (via Item or Skill or other).
-The new monster is it's own character, and it's level is the average of the monsters who fused. So, if Monster A (level 10) fuses with Monster B (level 20) then the new monster will be on level 15. If the new monster is defeated, both original monsters are defeated as well. After the battle is ended, all fused monsters revert to normal and gain experience as normal, the fused monster does not gain Experience points!
-I figure I might be able to do some of this with events, but I'm pretty sure I can't do the "replace character who activated fusion with new character" nor the "fused character reverts at end of battle and reverted characters gain experience points" things. Also, while not present in the game I mentioned, I want to disable the fusion skill/item if no possible combinations exist in the current party, and if more than one combination exists in the party, then bring up a menu to select from the possible choices. If I didn't make it clear (I probably didn't) I'd like this to work with more than 2 characters. 2, 3, 4, or more if a custom script is used (not a priority for me, but someone might like this)
Screen shots:
Sorry.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
None at the moment, this is for a new project.

Sorry if this wasn't descriptive enough, too confusing, already exists, or is completely possible with events. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.