Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Changing the menu with Tricks Suppport Abilitys

I was designing a Tactic Grids, then Trick released his Support Abilitys script which is basically the same thing, I was hoping if anyone could chould change the Menu of how you equip the Abilitys to this.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f175/ ... icGrid.png[/IMG]

Nice rough draft on how I basically want it to look.
The way it works is, you equip a "Gem" Into each slot which would give you that ability for whatever.
#1 Is for Agressive(Attacking/Offensive) Behavior, when ever The player attacks this Support skill would take effect.

#2 Is for Passive(Idle) Behavior, when ever the player is In a idel state Ect: Waiting for the At bar to fill up, preparing for a skill/attack to be used. This support skill would take effect.

#3 Is Defensive behavior, when ever the player is Defending, this support skill would take effect.

#4's This is the enchacment slot, or suport, this slot helps boost the %/strength/power Of what gem it is attached to. It can also be used to boost Magic spell Hit rate, MP reduction ect.

If anyone could do this it be great, if you have any question just let me know.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.