Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Changing actor in Battle

A J

I was just wondering is there a script that alow you to change your actors in battle :thumb:
because I'm using Fomar0153 Party Changing Script that alow you to have more then 4 members but they can only be changes in the menu.':|

so anyone?

You're not going to ignore me right? :(

Please Wait 72 hours before bumping your topic. Thanks.
~ SephirothSpawn

A J

Sorry '~'

I mean just like Golden Sun 2 you have an option next to Fight and escape so you can chang them when ever you want in the battle.

I tried to make a new menu so I copied the menu_scene and make one for a battle system that don't have the save and item option everything when fine but when I go back to the battle it start again it turns out that garbage collector did it job and what ever.

you see I don't know anything in ruby but two days ago I found out that $scene = Scene_*.new opens a new scene then I've start to do some changing like in the menu I removed Save and put Load and you know so that what made me do the battle menu and you know what happen I'm trying to release me first demo you see and if I you can help me that will be great.

One last thing do you know a way that can help me learn RGSS fast a tutorials or something?

Thank you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.