Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Change the Actor Battle Box in the Battle

Sorry if the title sound confusing, but I like to have the Boxes that the Actors are in to changed to a smaller box and center in the field that covers one Party Member and when more Party Member are in the battle the box expands and when 4 Party Members the Box will become the same as the default box in the RMXP, which covers from side to side in the battle screen on bottom.

In this video, a Teaser Trailer for my game, will show what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx-B13byRYA

As you can you the Actor's Box is in the center on the bottom of the screen and the box size covers only him. When more Party Members arrive in battle the box's size increases to cover the other Actor. Though I have a script to have the Battle Box, it is inside this "Active Time Battle" script however I want to get rid of it as I cannot use other certain scripts to be used.

Do you guys know where I can find a script like that? This script I'm using a script that combines Active Time Battle, Automatic Battle Camera, and that Actor Battle Box script. However other scripts, like animated HP and MP gauges and displaying Enemy HP Bars won't work, so I need to remove this script and use other scripts, that are separate, that work like this? I like to use the animated HP, MP, and Active Time Gauges Scripts and use other scripts without interface.

Think you can help me?

Please guys, can you let me know if you know of the exist of a script that makes the Battle Window change it size according to the amount of Party Members in battle?

Please and thank you!

EDIT: Oops, sorry thought it was 3 days. ^^; My bad.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.