Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ccoa's side-view CBS-v3.03

lel

For about 5 days now(and can't find it) I been searching for this script (ccoa's side-view battle system cbs version 3.03) funny thing is I can't find any of the versions, not a single one.
I googled it, and ran into thousands of forums crying for help on the script (which lets me know it's not easy to use.)
The amazing thing, is that ccoa replied to like 99% of these cries for help. I only saw one post of her's that showed some stress from all the unending questions.
And I am truly impressed.

I found links to the CBS's she made and went to all of them (I lost count at 15 links) all broken,expired,lost or (insert your own wity comment here).
And I can't find this, my last option would be to download limewire or (insert whatever torrent downloader you think is best) and then search for it, really don't like those programs as they come with thousands of virus.

It would be great if you could E mail it to Truevalius@hotmail.com but no one likes to do that as it requires work and effort.
So sending a link is fine as long, as you test it and it works I've yet to run into one that does thou.

ccoa, I knew nothing about you before this search it's incredible how nice and helpful you are. I still can't believe how hard you worked on this and at the same time taking other peoples suggestions before doing your own thing. Remarkable, that you kept putting other people first before you.My guess is that you took it off so people would stop PM bombing you and bugging the crap out of you, and that I can understand so if no one sends this file to my e mail or a working link,just as long as ccoa got to see this I'm seriously sorry you had to deal with all that crap.

P.S please give me a demo and the most recent tutorial if possible.
Since I'm kind of new with scripting please send me a link to any tutorial for scrpiting you think I could use.

Take it easy.

lel

Gawd.... What can I say?! I'm at a loss of words....
"Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!" will have to do at the moment.

I hate to look like an idiot but at least give me credit I swear I searched hard before asking for help

Edit:
Also thanks that was really fast.

lel

Wow what an a remarkable person ccoa is. I use to have the 2....(something) version.
It was lagy (even with the script that helps with that) but this is crazy it's far better then the old version I use to have ( and lost due to virus's....)

ccoa your crazy awesome thanks a lot. I'll make sure not to bug you or PM you if I need help. I'll try to figure it out from old posts( the thousands of them that there are) first or ask someone else (but this time I don't think I'll wait 5 days...).

Rye.... "I love you and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.