Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CBS Modification or Design

Long time lurker, first time poster so let's try to be gentle with each other...

Here's what I am humbly requesting

A Conditional Turn Battle System that will use the map location your on as a background (in other words a random battle will popup right where your walking and no shift to a battleground image).

All my models are isometric along with the maps (there acually designed using full images instead of tilesets to the fight is similiar to a 45 degree angle facing northwest)

For an image of what the battle would be similiar to see...
http://www.66rpg.com/htm/down641.htm (2nd screenshot down)

I'm not trying to copy their script as its still using a standard backdrop load just the layout on a live map.

Any assistance in this would be greatly appriciated.

If you need models for the battlers or monsters I can give those too for size comparisions.

haven't really seen a live (by live i mean fighting directly on the map) thats a CTBS.

Thanks for your time folks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.