Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

caterpiller script for VX?

For your script, I put the script into main and I'm just having a little trouble, I haven't used one of these scripts before. In each map, do I need to set up a few dummy scripts to act as the 2nd, 3rd and 4th party member, or how does that work?

I put your's in directly above main, not in the materials section (is that wrong, btw?) and I started a new game but there are no members following yet.

Zeriab

Sponsor

You have to set up events for each possible actor in each map so it is fairly heavy to use. (Change the name of the events accordingly to the instructions in the header)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.