Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Cards in hand/FLASH

Kinda of a stupid request, but here it goes, I need a script that acts like a TCG.

Only the basic functions, like Draw, & Discard, and add stuff to Zones, or add them like a Chara to appear on a map. A stupid request, I know, but its hard enough to figure this out on doing it with basic events.

Final bit, I would like to know if it would BE possible to play Flash in RMXP, not to sound stupid but I'm just asking.

Ok, then what of the Cards?

Its kinda like this, say I wanted to make a game with cards however, I have probs making a script to where it will draw. Sure I can just simply do the same with events.

Although if its not to much of a prob, does someone have a script to where you can teleport a event from one map to another without event commands? Like, Event is on one map, I need the event on another map, The event teleports. Is there anything like that? or is there a script to make some cruddy Card game and have it to where someone can edit it easily to his or her standards?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.