Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CAR SCRIPT Help plz

Hello again. I have another question. I would like to make from the boat a car but then faster (the boat but then it drives on land). Anyone's got an script?

Thank you

Please read the rules on how to make a decent script request.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Give more information, screenshots, video, anything that could help a scripter understand you as much as possible.

tijgie8":213bz2u7 said:
Hello again. I have another question. I would like to make from the boat a car but then faster (the boat but then it drives on land). Anyone's got an script?

Thank you
I think (not sure, but I'm pretty confident) that he wants a script that will change a character's speed so that in the middle of moving, it will move faster. So, in this example he wants a boat to transform into a car, and then have the speed rate go up some upon transforming. I don't know if you control the boat/car or if it is a cutscene-esque movement however.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.