Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Can someone make this kind of script ? (appendix script)

I was thinking about appendix system.

When the player clear the game

the main changes like..

[ New game ]              [ New game ]
[  Load  ]          -->    [ Load  ] 
[  Exit  ]                    [ Appendix]
                                [ Exit ]

the players can see Illustrations and extra pictures in the appendix..

Is kind of clear bonus .. Can someone make this kind of thing ??

King of Red Pancakes":2nv86mm9 said:
Please elaborate.

Actually, it doesn't need much elaboration. What they want is a script that makes a new option appear in the title screen, once the player "wins". All it requires is a switch to be turned on after the victory, a new option to appear, and the new scene that it leads to be created from scratch. It's kind of like an edited bestiary, or one of the music things where you can listen to any music that you have heard in game. That kind of thing. That said, I stink at making new scenes, and am even worse with men us, so I'd recommend going with someone else.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.