Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Can someone make me a hud please?

Can someone make me a hud like in knight-Blade howling of kerberos the game you recieve when you buy the legal version?I want it so it will let you board/unboard your robot and if you press the button z the robot will dash but i want it to be like in knight-blade to have a different graphic when you dash and when you unboard the robot the graphic stays there but changes and shows infront of the robot the character or the other sides.

First, not everyone knows Knight Blade (I for example don't) and you didn't post a picture and second if you don't know the game, your description does not make any sense at all.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.