Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Can someone edit this script?

At the very end of the script, look for this block:

Code:
#===============================================================================
# Settings:
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# the values after the '=' are the standard settings, you can use any other 
# similar value. These commands can be used any time during the game.
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# for methods: value can be either true or false, if value is not set the 
# switch changes (e.g. from true to false)
#===============================================================================

After that, there's settings you can change. :)

There should be the things you need there.

Queue

Sponsor

I recommend checking the Archives for the set of Mini-map scripts, instead of wasting useless data.

Selwyn - Minimap (Referenced from Razkertim, from the credits) is a really good-looking and efficient mini-map script. We're talking about the Final Fantasy X sort of thing, right? In a corner and is farely small?

I used to use selwyns one but on big maps it lags but this one is better in my case since it shows all the map in colours and other stuff.

This can be closed because i pmed f0tz!baerchen about the script and he will help me.

Hehe nice pic Q-Man

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.