Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Bushido script

Mirku

Sponsor

VX SCRIPT

I would like a battle-addon script to the RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System Version 2.6 cbs.
I want my main character to use a command named Kenjutsu that works exactly like the Bushido command for Cyan Garamonde from FFVI. It would show a meter that slowly fills and above it are numbers. The numbers light up when the bar fills up past them.(1 is already lit up)

The player can choose to hit enter anytime they want, then the character executes a skill which represents a number on top of the bar. If the character doesn't have that skill yet, let's say player stops at 6 but the character only has untill skill 4 then the character executes skill 4 instead of six.

I hope it's possible.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.