Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

breath of fire 3 script request

hello i was woundering if someone could create a diaganal battle system like the one on breath of fire 3 i am creating a game and thats about one of the only downfalls is i've looked everywhere and the script is nowhere to be found :mad: that script is probadly one of the only things i dont have and need it so please make it for me if you can also for some reason the links heading out of this site dont work for me i can see the scripts but when i click the links they never work

in other words basically making the battler sprites in a different angel thats no problem for me the problem is i cant get to the links ive found many usefull scripts in these forums and many usefull looking demos but the links wont work

[edit]:eek:kay basically i can edit variables i cant script but i can sprite and i have no problem with anything on any site but links to downloading sites also for some reason my computer doesnt let me download demos for anything for some reason its pretty lame i have to use the basement computer to play any games and that computer doesnt have any rpg makers.

The Fantasy Sango system is probably what you would like.  It is the closest to BoF3 I have seen.  Its a 45 degree system and is completely animated, but requires everything be something in the animation database.  Plus, be sure to clean it of the virus it has before using it, otherwise you will have other clean up you will need to take care of.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.