Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Breath of Fire 3 Accession System

Ive been looking for this script like forever, and theres no signal of some1 thinking about creating it, so im posting a proper request now :p

Has any1 played BOF3 ? well if u remember right you could have Ryu to transform into a dragon, you had a lot of different dragon forms to transform to and depending on the strengh of the dragon it took a percentage of ur AP which stands for SP in rpg maker

in BOF3 u could learn new dragon forms combining some crystals but you could make it easier if you could just learn a new accession forms so this would be the idea of the script:

1 A new command in the battle menu called Accession or whatever where you can find the different Accession forms you have learnt so far with that specific character.

2 once you choose the accession form it arrives with full HP but with the same SP as the character transforming ( that means that the character must have the same level and the same SP as the transformation ) and each turn you lose a certain amount of SP in % depending of the accession form, that means customization in the script for each accession form.

after the battle the real character comes back and keeps the same SP as the transformation meaning that u lose SP for using the accession.

I think there's some summon scripts that MIGHT be able to do what you're looking for. They might need to be modified slightly though.

So yeah, I'm just saying if no one answers you in a long time, or if you're just impatient like me you can go look for a summon script that does sort of what you want. You could at least use one for a placeholder until someone fills your request too.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.