Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

BOF Battle System Edit

Hello community . . .

looks like I´ll stay here for longer than I thought xD

The reason why I wrote a new Topic is that I need an edit of the BOF Battly System which can be finde here: http://rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=41966.0

First I need it round-based (is that the right word???) without the graphics. I think the graphics shouldn´t be the problem but the problems are my rules.

1. If an actor stands in line 1, hehas to be defeated before you can attack the actor in line 2. Same for the enemies.
2. Rule 1 is not active if an areal spell is spoken.
3. Actors at line 2 can only attack if the have a range-weapon ore use spells. Techniques are not allowed. If a single-spell (which usually hits one enemy) is used by an actor in line 2, the spell will be turned into an areal-spell and its damage will be randomly distributed. Same for enemies.

You see its not really easy and my secondary problem is that I need that working togehter with the SDK 2.3 . . . .

For all who thought: Man that sounds like a game on the Nintendo DS: You´re right  . . . it´s Magical Starsign and here is a Screen:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... sign01.jpg[/img]

P.S. Excuse my bad english folks . . . who finds a fault can take it home . . .

so long

Bosmir

*BUMP*

No Answer? No one who can help me? Nowhere a scripter with an shining armor who comes to rescue me?

Please folks. If this is impossible so please write it to me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.