Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Blood system.

I was wondering if anyone could make me a blood system for Prexus's ABS which will do this: When you attack an enemy random blood graphics will appear around him, like there is a circle around him that reaches two squares only and the blood will appear in that. I already have the blood graphics. Thanks if you could help.:)

*EDIT* Sorry I forgot something, it must appear in a character set.

It could be used that way but the blood has to appear around the enemy while you're attacking him. But you guys are the ones who should decide.:)

*EDIT* And it would be nice for blood to also come out as particles with the particle script.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.