Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Bio-Augmentation

Tdata

Sponsor

I would like to request a script that will allow me to ad bio-modifications to my characters.

Zones:
I would like there to be 6 zones. Head, Torso, Left Arm, Right Arm, Left Leg, Right Leg.

Effects:
The mods would affect the stats of the characters.
EX:
Actor 1 has no augments. He adds a basic military leg augment to each leg. The augments add +10 AGI each. He then adds a basic military arm mod to his right arm which adds +15 STR. He adds a Modified Military Arm mod to his left arm which includes a shield adding +15 DEF and +5 STR. He then runs out of money. He is now up 20 AGI, 20 STR, and 15 DEF. Not too much, but fine for the basics.

Menu:
Nothing big, something like the standard equip menu will do or none....

If there is any more info you need, let me know.

Thank You for your time.

I don't know, but it seems like a normal equipment for me, with changed names to body zones. To help more:

1. Do actors still have normal equipments?
2. For changes to your menu, what menu system do you use? Default one (DMS) or custom (CMS)?
3. Do you want it to be applied to all actors or just some of them?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.