Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

-Battler Changing With Actions-

What I would like is a script where if a hero attacks, their battler changes to an attacking picture, when using a skill changes to a skill pose etc. etc. These poses will be unanimated however and I don't need them for both death (I want to keep the red flash and dissapear like in DBS) and defending.

So, yeah, is this possible and if so, can you please help me out.

Thanks-

BTW I looked through submitted scripts and couldn't find anything of this type... either that or I'm blind, and I already have all the poses.

Thanks again... :)

Thanks so much ^^... I had no idea what a test bed was supposed to be... except it is missing a damage one which I would've liked, can anyone help me with adding that.
Thanks

That the characters graphic also changes when they take damage. The only times i would like the characters to change there graphic is when;
-They use a skill
-They use an Item
-They take damage
-And a victory pose
Seph's script is missing one for damge and victory, maybe it is impossible to code them though >.>, but I'd like to know if it is possible, though i don't care about victory too much, a damage one would be much appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.