Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle System Help Needed

No ID

Sponsor

Ccoa's Sideview CBS Vs. Trickster's Active Timer CBS

Ok i have been using Ccoa's sideview CBS v.3 and i wanted to make it an active timer cbs instead of it being turn based. i found a good Active timer cbs made by trickster but im not good with scripts which means i dont know how to fuse the two without killing my computer. so i was hoping if somebody here knew of or has the active timer version of ccoa's cbs or if someone could make one for me. i would rather not change battle systems all together since i have grown fond of this one.

No ID

Sponsor

yea i saw that n i attempted to try it out but for some reason when i tried to play the demo it wouldnt let me. i even tried to battle test and it wouldn't load the screen. didnt even give me an error message

Edit: I actually read the instructions, which were will put together, and now i am currently dumping ccoa's cbs for urs. it is exacty what iv been looking for thank you.
just waitin for the updated version.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.