Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle results like in RM2k3 or the classic final fantasys and 1 other thing.

I did a search and came up empty handed, i need a non SDK script for battle results like in FF 1 to 6 or like RM2K3 used. Ty for all your time.. also i need an encounter area script i can actualy understand and implament without errors. Ty

Woah, don't give up on this! If you post a picture of what it's supposed to look like, someone will porbably do this. It's just that not everyone has memorized the FF1 or RM2k3 battle result.

Okay... ill see about a pic.. in the meantime ill try and describe it..
After the battle is over a short yet long box apears across the top of the screen that says
Victory! the box stays there but the text vanishes then it says like....
obtained this much in gold.. that text vanishes the box is still there.. then it says obtained this much EXP that vanishes and the entire time the box is still there..

Then if someone went up a level it will say the persons name like this "Baniff Gained a level!" then that vanishes and it says what baniff learned if he learned anything like spells or what not"baniff Learned Ice!"..
then it repeats for other characters in the group if anyone else went up a level.. so it would then say "Mike went up a level!" that would vanish and then it would say "Mike Learned Magma Fire!" and then repeat for the next person then the next.

I will get a pic up as soon as i can.
Final Fantasy 6 had the same thing going on.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.