Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Icon Command system

Ok for starters my scripting is very bad so I've trying to do this type of cross command system for the battle system much like the one used in games like Lufia(1,2, and Ruins of Lore), Rpg Maker Advance(jap only), and games like that.
And as I said I've already tried and failed at creating it, but the Icons would be what you import into the database of the main system itself.
Oh and also before I forget.
For the CCS(Cross Command System) could someone make the center icon change with the selection (IE, go up to magic the center icon will change to that of the magic icon.. and vice~versa).
But if there's a script floatin around somewhere could you please post the link to it(hopefully not jap please).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.