Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Effects?

Does anybody know if there are any scripts that have these features? That don't have to be all in one script, multiple ones are fine.
Increasing element damage by a % (Such as 110% or 180%) (For this, I'm making an advanced random weather system for my project, and I need the increasing element damage by % for it)
Disabling use of a specific skills or types of skills, probably by element or state tag

If not, I like someone to make me a script for this, as I said; I need the two things above, the other stuff i'm not listing can easily be evented.

wait, i need some more information. how exactly is the weather affecting how much extra % the damage is? pm me if you don't want to spoil it to the whole world.
you'll have to explain the other one too in the pm. exactly what weather does what and so on. i have to know everything :smoke:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.