Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Addon, willing to pay for script.

Mirku

Sponsor

For XP:

This is a system I've had in my head for quiet a while and I really want it made.
It's supposed to be a battle-addon to the ATB Battle System by Trickster.

For !certain characters!, mages probably. When they select skill in battle, they get 5 random words,
they can choose to combine words and cast spells according to the words, if possible.
Like:
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6748/mockedselectvw5.png[/img]

So they would select words then choose, Cast!, then they would check if the character has a spell by those words and be able to cast it. If not the message: "Miscast!" appears and the words are lost.

Words that are used or have been lost will be replaced by new random words next turn.

Longer words are more powerfull and have less chance of occuring.
Spells that use 3 words are more powerfull then spells that use 2 etc.
No sp will be used, as that might comlplicate things so all spells will cost 0 sp in my game.
-------
My suggestion is making the words into elements and make the script check if the elements of the skill matches the word elements. But I'm not a scrpiter so I don't know if that would even work ;?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.