Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Autotiles Frame Count Set ( why don´t? )

Ok...
Ther´s everything... Animated Windowskins... Chara-Frame-count-Set, Animated Titlescreen..

But... Why is there no Script to make ulimited Animatins in Autotiles... Water with 4 Frames is a bit... shit...

Is there a way to do that like in Chara-Frame-Count-Set...

If i put _w_7 at the picture names end, the Autotile has 7 Frames???

Hope someone knows what i mean..and can help me...thx

Supposedly there's no built in limitation to autotiles. People just choose to only make four tiles or so, neglecting that you can actually have more for smoother animation. Autotiles supposed can go on for as many as you want - just make it so and see what happens. As is you can see that some people have three-animated auto tiles, others have four, others have five...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.