Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Audio Intro-Delete script

Well, hiya. I do not know if there is already a script for this, but...
~The script that I'm looking for is like an audio 'modifier'. I want a script in which the songs will repeat forever and they HAVE intros, but when they are about to finish (and start repeating), you will give it(to the script) the second which will start its repeat, so you won't have to listen to the intro over and over. I hope you understand what I mean.
I think that it will be really useful with some mp3s...

~Alternatively, this script may be made also if you give it another song, so it will play let's say song A(which will be the intro of a song) and when it finishes it will play song B (which will be the rest of the song) and when it finishes it will repeat song B over and over.

Well, that's it. Although, I think that this script may be WAY TOO difficult or even IMPOSSIBLE to make, so I won't ask for it like a maniac, But if there is a possibility to be made, then I'll have to BEG for it! ;D
Oh yeah, and do not forget NOT to comment my English.

Well, the repeating thing without intro is something that midis can do, even without scripting. There are some really good midis out there, so why use a script for this?

The same applies for the second question. Just join them together in a midi, than set where the loop starts.

That's how most people would solve that problem.

~Dalton~

Yeah, what I meant is, that they do not loop the intro. Hm i guess there is no such script and it would be extremly difficult or even impossible to make one.
And even if it worked, the loop would be needed to be timed so perfectly, that nobody notices it.

But since I am no scripting genius, let other people take this task.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.