Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ateleir iris 2 battle system

ateleir iris 2 battle system:
my favorite game is ateleir iris 2 and the other ateleir iris games
[including the mana khemia set]
so i wanted the atelier iris battle system

requirements:
there needs to be a way to add on extra party members so when one dies it can be switched with another. the battle sprites need to be like they are in ateleir iris 2.
also i need the script designer to have knowledge about atelier iris so he knows how the battle system exactly is. also when the charecters attack they need a circle of commands around them.

info:
the reason i need someone with atelier iris 2 information making the script is mostly the graphics. the other reason is the commands in the command circle because some commands will make a list come out like the skill command.this script is inspired bye the atelier iris games and the mana khemia games well atleast the battle system part is.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.