Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ATB + SkillChargeBar

WiZ`

That's the problem :\
i need the most simple script in this forum that allow you to use the atb and that nice bar for when you use the skill (that purple bar for cast spell) only this... but i absolutelly DON'T need the sdk X| any script you like but without the sdk (i ate it, i'm sorry for the sdk member, but that orrible script makes me crash all my own script X|) and if it's possible i need also the limit brake :\ but i've saw that all the limit brake here in this comunity are compatible with the atb script :) so i don't think that it's a problem...
can someone help me pls? :*

P.S. sorry for my english, i'll repite it forever and ever becose my english is orrible XD but i really need your help :P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.